Data Recovery - EMERGENCY SERVICES AVAILABLE
Online..................$See Below Our technicians can connect remotely and fix your issues online
In-Store............. ..$See Below Our technicians run several diagnostics on your computer in Geeks Houston stores
In-home/Office....$See Below We can come out to your location so you don't have to pack up your hardware
You depend on your computer for a lot of things, from storing pictures and family videos to doing your taxes or managing your business. We know your machine holds a lot of precious and critical information. What happens when one day you find yourself in a technological crisis, with a bright blue screen or a frozen system?
That’s where we come in. Our tech-savvy Agents will do a basic checkup to ensure that your data actually CAN be retrieved (which is the case more than 99% of the time).
Here’s where a city of experts REALLY comes in handy – your machine will be securely handled to dig through every nook and cranny of your hard drive and do whatever it takes to find your irreplaceable data.* Whether you just accidentally renamed or misplaced a document or your hard drive is suffering from a complete and utter failure, our Agents can help.
Some other things to know about Geeks Houston Professional Data Recovery service are:
- The initial diagnostic fee at the store for hard drives is $59.99. Data recovery for hard drives starts at $259.99 but depends on the difficulty or severity of issues found.
- The initial diagnostic fee at the store for flash media is $39.99. Data recovery for flash media under 32 GB starts at $129.99** (including diagnostic fee) and $199.99** for over 32 GB.
- Because we want to be thorough in our recovery, timing may vary, but our Agents will be in contact with you throughout the process to ensure you are well informed.
- Geeks Houston can generally recover data on PCs, external hard drives, disks, tapes, CDs, or flash media (memory card or USB flash drive) cards.
- In extreme cases, hard drives that fail mechanically may need to be serviced by a regionally located expert with clean rooms. These services can cost up to and over $2000. If this is the case, we will recommend a local services company to handle your special case.
*There are various instances in which data can be lost or damaged such as accidents, natural disasters, power surges, malfunctioning devices, or viruses. It’s important to remember that laptop hard drives are especially vulnerable if users are always on the move. Avoid losing all of your valuable data by signing up for Online Data Backup through a recommended online service such as Mozy, or Carbonite.
**Please note that additional fees may apply for devices with physical damage or if the recovery needs level 2 support.